Rezky Arishandy

Help! Name & Password login screen

What, try root and enter nothing as password

This is a bug, you should upgrade macos to fix this issue

I already installed it before and I put the root name and password niresh and it worked perfectly, but now it does not work anymore. Neither the niresh password nor the blank passwordI already installed it before and I put the root name and password niresh and it worked perfectly, but now it does not work anymore. Neither the niresh password nor the blank password

@edstk, In this case,

• You have to boot in Recovery mode (Found in Clover Menu)
  • Open Terminal
  • Type reset password
  • Follow onscreen instructions to reset password

Thanks, Niresh, I managed to resolve it, I actually picked it up and installed it again and deactivated the password after deleting the screen. Now I'm at the same point as before, it's installed and now what do I do? I'm looking for a post installation guide on the site but I have not found it yet. I need to install kexts from my wifi network card and video, I have an nvidia g210. He recognized my network card but even so the internet does not work normally, it only opens a few websites.Thanks, Niresh, I managed to resolve it, I actually picked it up and installed it again and deactivated the password after deleting the screen. Now I'm at the same point as before, it's installed and now what do I do? I'm looking for a post installation guide on the site but I have not found it yet. I need to install kexts from my wifi network card and video, I have an nvidia g210. He recognized my network card but even so the internet does not work normally, it only opens a few websites.