c20h28o2

Stuck at first few seconds when trying to install Mac OS X

Hello,

Already spent a lot of time and still can't understand what's the problem. I tried many images of Hackintosh, different boot args (-v -x nv_disable=1, nvda_drv=1, cpus=1 KernelPM=True, GraphicsEnabler=Yes, kext-dev-mode=1 -f, etc.), and always have 2 problems. Whether I have black screen, even with -v (seems to be the problem was in aptiofixdrv) OR it stucks when trying to boot into Mac OS X Sierra installator already at first few seconds. For now this stuck is really big problem for me.

My configuration:

MSI Gaming 3 (Z97), i7-4770k (Haswell), 16gb DDR3, Gigabyte nVidia 1070, clean OCZ SSD 240gb (just initialised in GPT, that's all) and a display connected to 1070 via HDMI.

I followed this guide: https://www.hackintosh.computer/868/hackintosh-sierra-zone-aka-niresh-sierra-guide/  I was surprised that Niresh images are something more universal than images at torrents but it also stucks at start :((
I attached a photo.

Please, help! Is it possible to fix this?

Thank you!

Spoiler

afd1e31481cc8d2ddaa6589d35bb0ec0.jpg

Seems to be the problem is in config.plist. I switched back to attempts to install Yosemite and start a new topic here: