Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
macOS 10.13.2 Combo Update Not Installing - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Riisee

macOS 10.13.2 Combo Update Not Installing

I am using Niresh's High Sierra Zone, and after installing the 10.13.2 combo update, it said that the install failed. I have a fully working hackintosh thats on High Sierra Zone, just on 10.13.0.

Someone please help me out, thanks!

What video card do you have? I can't get mine to work. Stuck with 10.13.1 with no video acceleration :\

Update Lilu.kext (If you have installed) before updating to 10.13.2; The combo update should work fine if you are using Clover boot-loader; After installation computer will reboot and boot from Preboot volume to Install update

If you can attach the installer log; we can discuss further

8 minutes ago, Niresh said:

Update Lilu.kext (If you have installed) before updating to 10.13.2; The combo update should work fine if you are using Clover boot-loader; After installation computer will reboot and boot from Preboot volume to Install update

If you can attach the installer log; we can discuss further

I use Chameleon, and I dont have lilu.

I haven't used Chameleon for a while, but install Combo update; reboot; you can see a new volume named "Preboot" boot from it

In case of error attach Installer log

4 hours ago, Niresh said:

I haven't used Chameleon for a while, but install Combo update; reboot; you can see a new volume named "Preboot" boot from it

In case of error attach Installer log

I don’t see a preboot in chameleon. I’ll send a log later today.

If you have installed Chameleon via High Sierra Zone installer, Restart computer, Keep Pressing Number 6, Clover boot loader will be loaded; try booting from Clover bootloader into Preboot partition

I am also having this problem  I use Chameleon as installed by the Niresh installer.  I don't see a preboot partition.  Where would it get created? Where would I find the installer logs to upload? OK so I've found the logs and they contain this...

Jan 22 09:22:22 Mac-Pro OSInstaller[565]: PackageKit: PKUpdatePrebootInstallOperation skipping disk because it is not apfs.

My boot disk is an SSD and I did not select any option to convert it when installing High Sierra so I don't know why it wasn't converted by the install.  

If I could figure out how to attach the install log I would and I'd ask if converting to APFS would fix the problem.  Any ideas how to attach a log?