limanan

Sierra Black Screen Stuck

hi ,

i have problem with installing sierra on my asus K52F core i3-380M 1st gen laptop. while i try to installing the system stuck at black screen after that no response. can any one help me to fix this problem 

I have the same issue. Trying to install Dell inspiron 15 3521. Created USB using Transmac. Can boot to USB. But as soon as you click on boot macos from installer... option, everything goes black and that's it. Nothing shows up even with -v. Have to press the power button to turn off the laptop.

But you can boot to the installer in legacy mode. The above issue is only on UEFI. The thing is my HDD has a GPT and it doesn't allow me to format my HDD.

I have the same issue. Trying to install Dell inspiron 15 3521. Created USB using Transmac. Can boot to USB. But as soon as you click on boot macos from installer... option, everything goes black and that's it. Nothing shows up even with -v. Have to press the power button to turn off the laptop.

But you can boot to the installer in legacy mode. The above issue is only on UEFI. The thing is my HDD has a GPT and it doesn't allow me to format my HDD.

edit: Systems hangs at Apple logo on a black background when Booting the installer with -x