Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
MSI GP62MVR unable to reach install for High Sierra - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
leonidas87

MSI GP62MVR unable to reach install for High Sierra

I am unable to reach the installer doe the new Hackintosh Zone High Sierra. My computer has an i7 and a GTX1060.

How do I get around the windows.server error?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1

You have a discrete graphics card, if you can disable second graphics chipset from BIOS then you can get into Installer, or you have to try Sierra

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Niresh said:

You have a discrete graphics card, if you can disable second graphics chipset from BIOS then you can get into Installer, or you have to try Sierra

Unable to disable in bios. I have not found any option .

Sierra works I have it instlled.

Is there any workaround?

Maybe something could be added or implemented into High Sierra Zone to bypass this issue.

• Thanks 1

Your graphics 1060 GTX is not a discrete graphics, it is strange that you are facing this issue

Actually, this is a bug with Apple, so nothing here I can implement, but try the following steps 

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2017 at 12:30 AM, Niresh said:

Your graphics 1060 GTX is not a discrete graphics, it is strange that you are facing this issue

Actually, this is a bug with Apple, so nothing here I can implement, but try the following steps 

Ok I may be able to give it a try today. Such a powerful laptop and running Sierra is amazing. High Sierra would boot up and run a lot better tho. 

Appreciate all your hard work Niresh.

• Thanks 1