Alin63992

Can I successfully install High Sierra on Acer Aspire E5-573-P5AB?

Hello. I tried to install OS X Sierra on Acer Aspire E5-573-P5AB but I was never able to have a successful boot to the installer.
I made a USB using Transmac on Windows 10 since I don't have a Mac with several versions (Niresh Hackintosh Sierra Zone, Niresh High Sierra, Niresh Yosemite, even Niresh OS X Mavericks) and they all never booted in the installer, just on a black screen with text.
I was wondering if I can actually install macOS Sierra or High Sierra on my Acer laptop with its current specifications without opening up the laptop and changing parts of it, just by using a macOS USB made in Windows 10 and copying kexts on it?

Specifications: (extracted from Piriform Speccy)
-Intel Pentium 3556U
-Intel HD Graphics (Haswell)
-Acer ZORO_BH (U3E1) Motherboard
-465GB Seagate ST500LT012-1DG142 (SATA) HDD
-Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter
-Realtek High Definition Audio
-4 GB DDR3

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much.

P.S.: I am pretty new to this so if you will go slow with me that would be awesome!

EDIT: After removing OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi from EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI and use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi I get thisZ6TZVYq.jpg

Edited by Alin63992

This is clover, is this UEFI?

Boot Bios in legacy mode, Keep pressing number 2 while booting from USB, that will load chameleon, try booting from Chameleon then if you had the same issue get back to me, Keep me posted

Hello. I remade the USB  using TransMac with Hackintosh Zone High Sierra since gave up on installing macOS and I formatted the USB when I found out that my WIFI card is not supported in macOS. I tried using the steps you written and something terribly weird happened. At the end all the letters and numbers were written twice. Fron what I can understand there was a kernel panic, but anything else is just like from another world for me, maybe you will understand. But, the good news is that I got the farthest I've ever gotten.

Thank you!

Mdz9n3l.jpg