Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
problem in installing hackintosh high sierra - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Arimo

problem in installing hackintosh high sierra

Hello, I'm having a problem during installing OS X High Sierra on my PC, after preparing the usb with transmac and dmg file and setting the bios, I start the installer and press on install some process of installation  goes on and  suddenly process stuck and it show some error on screen 

{Date & Time }iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.windowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. pushing respawn out by 10 second.

{Date & Time}iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] <Error>: Host-level exception raised: pid = 713, thread = 0xb1e7, exception type = 0xd, codes = {0},states = {0}

the whole process in screen is stuck in these two line, and in 2nd line pid value and thread keeps changing for forever time 

.i tried the same process again and again but every time i stuck at this same these two lines .Someone could tell me why? because it's been  a week that I try to find a solution. Thanks in advance 

• Like 2

I am having the same issue currently with High Sierra Some install. Can not reach the installer stuck at the same two lines. Have not found a solution.

Did not have this issue with Sierra Zone Install. Anyone with any information or niresh if you have any information please share with us.

May be my history help you:

i am still having the same problem, any one help me !

Exactly the same problem here.

My system:

Dell Inspiron 7460

• Intel Core i7 7500U (Kaby Lake-U/Y)
  • Motherboard Dell 09WC1G
  • 16GB DDR4 RAM
  • Graphics
    • Intel HD Graphics 620
    • NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
  • HDD
    • Seagate Mobile ST1000LM035 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD - Windows 10
    • WD Green SATA M.2 120GB WDS120G1G0B - MacOS

You have two graphics cards or Chipsets

You should disable either one of nvidia or Intel Graphics via BIOS

(If your nvidia is external remove it, Install high sierra with Intel, then Plug it in)

This is called discrete graphics issue, this can not be fixed yet, may need dsdt patches

1 hour ago, Niresh said:

(If your nvidia is external remove it, Install high sierra with Intel, then Plug it in)

This is called discrete graphics issue, this can not be fixed yet, may need dsdt patches

How to. Patch

@Niresh how to do it in a laptop..?? i have 

• Intel HD Graphics 5500
  • NVIDIA GeForce  840M

device specifications

hp compaq pro 6300 inter core i5-3470 @ 3.20GHz

Installation Error

Installation pictures

151569057139633.jpg

151569057179024.jpg

Hardisk Custom System for Mac invisible

151569057108312.jpg

BIOS images

https://imgur.com/a/dMBla

@llx0ll Plese do not post here post as a separate topic on the forum

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Niresh said:

Niresh, first of all, thank you for your help.

I can't disable the NVIDIA GPU, even on the BIOS settings, there is no such option. I have even looked on the manufacturer help fórum, there is nothing in that regard.

Is there a way to make these DSDT patches on your release? Could you make a guide or a video of it? I tried looking at some guides on tonymacx86.com, but it's too complicated for me (and also, I don't have a running version of MacOS on my computer).

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-window-server-service-only-ran-for-0-seconds-with-dual-gpu.233092/

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-dell-inspiron-14-7460-series-7000-uefi-hotpatch.236039/ 

Having the same issue...

And I have a 2017 dell laptop with no option to disable either graphic card chip.

Any ideas?

Having the same issue with no option to disable dual graphic, hope there will be fix soon. Really want to using MacOS on my laptop.

@leonidas87 uncheck nvdia injector in gpu option

HI,

I have the same issue. I have integrated Intel HD4000 and nVidia 620m. I tried with IGPEnabler, GraphicsEnabler and nv_disabled bootflags but none of them helped, it just got me additional kernel panic "AppleUSBHostPort: :disconnect: persistant enumeration failures". I also don't have option to turn off any of my graphic cards in BIOS. 

Is there any solution to this issue?

On 2017/12/27 at 10:10 PM, Arimo said:

您好,在我的PC上安装OS X High Sierra时出现问题,使用transmac和dmg文件准备usb并设置bios后,我启动安装程序并按下安装过程,安装进行并突然进程卡住并在屏幕上显示一些错误 

{Date&Time} iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd [1](com.apple.windowServer)<注意>:服务仅运行0秒。将重生时间推迟10秒。

{Date&Time} iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd [1] <Error>:引发的主机级异常:pid = 713,thread = 0xb1e7,exception type = 0xd,codes = {0},states = { 0}

屏幕中的整个过程卡在这两行中,而第二行中的pid值和线程永远保持变化 

.i一次又一次地尝试了同样的过程,但是每次我都坚持这两条线。有人可以告诉我为什么?因为我试图寻找解决方案已经一周了。提前致谢 

check bios time

Yep, I have the same problem.  I'm guessing there's no fix yet.  :(

Bonjour je suis également dans la meme situation avec Hight sierra et un pc  portable MSI GP72.

Merci de vos info et experience

Yeah same issue here - has two graphics cards - one for high performance and one for low power which it switches between. There is no option to disable either.