Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
Help I do not boot the usb High Sierra - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Kenny Johnson

Help I do not boot the usb High Sierra

I hope you help me I downloaded the image .DMG Formatie the USB, and then restore the dmg image on the usb using TransMac everything went well, but when it comes to boot it stays in the following image: Still Waiting For Root Device and from there it does not happen, I hope you help me, with the installation of Hackintosh Sierra did not give me this problem, but with Heigh Sierra this is happening to me

J6NE4xW.jpg

Are you booting from Clover or Chameleon bootloader?

4 hours ago, Niresh said:

Are you booting from Clover or Chameleon bootloader?

Chameleon bootloader

I have had this message when booting previous Sierra. There are posts on the internet to suggest to get a different usb drive (got the message on Corsair Voyager and it worked with Lexar Firefly both at 8GB). Using boot flags might also help. 

http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/01/list-of-common-hackintosh-boot-flags_29.html

-v -x npci=x2000 UseKernelCache=No

worked for me.

3 hours ago, pepe999 said:

I have had this message when booting previous Sierra. There are posts on the internet to suggest to get a different usb drive (got the message on Corsair Voyager and it worked with Lexar Firefly both at 8GB). Using boot flags might also help. 

http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/01/list-of-common-hackintosh-boot-flags_29.html

-v -x npci=x2000 UseKernelCache=No

worked for me.

I tried to do that, I have two usb that I have always used for hackintosh, they are 8 GB, but when I try to record the iso image it tells me that my memory has only 7.23 and the image occupies a space of 7.5, I do not know how to format it the usb so that I leave the 7.5gb Somebody help me

JRtCPsn.png

Using USBBusFix=Yes will fix your Issue

1 hour ago, Niresh said:

Using USBBusFix=Yes will fix your Issue

Hi, Thanks for your response, but I try to do what you tell me and I always get the same thing.

I used will fix your Issue but I always get the same screen " Still Waiting For Root Device "

Please post your full hardware specs + are you using a USB 2.0 port or 3.0?

2 minutes ago, Niresh said:

Please post your full hardware specs + are you using a USB 2.0 port or 3.0?

32GB  Kinstong 2.0

I have asked two questions, I have asked about port, not about your Pen drive

6 minutes ago, Niresh said:

I have asked two questions, I have asked about port, not about your Pen drive

Dell Inspiron n14z  Procesador i3 RAM 6gb  HDD 690GB 

When I installed Os X Sierra I did not have any problems, but now that I want to install Heigh Sierra I am with this problem

As your laptop port is USB 3.0, install this kext  into /BOOTLOADER/Extra/Extensions folder and try booting from USB (You have to extract and copy the kext)

2 hours ago, Niresh said:

As your laptop port is USB 3.0, install this kext  into /BOOTLOADER/Extra/Extensions folder and try booting from USB (You have to extract and copy the kext)

help me friend, I tried what you told me all right, but when I start the system, the same screen always appears to me. ImLyhel.png

Try with USBBusFix=Yes add it org.chameleon.boot.plist

Check your BIOS Settings https://www.hackintosh.computer/281/hackintosh-bios-configurations/

If everything fails, delete boot file then rename boot6 as boot that will boot from Clover Legacy, perhaps it could boot it

11 hours ago, Niresh said:

Try with USBBusFix=Yes add it org.chameleon.boot.plist

Check your BIOS Settings https://www.hackintosh.computer/281/hackintosh-bios-configurations/

If everything fails, delete boot file then rename boot6 as boot that will boot from Clover Legacy, perhaps it could boot it

Thank you very much you are a Genius, You can install everything in order, I only have a problem when I try to install the Internet Drivers, Intel HD 3000 graphics and others I get this error: 

KS68yAB.jpg 

Can you help me with this please, I need to activate the HD and use the internet Thank you