Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
LeBaldi

Problem during loading to install

Hi, I'm currently use a Hackintosh Sierra on my PC, everything works great, but I want to install High Sierra with Hackintosh Zone again (I used a time ago), so, downloaded and make the USB bootable. The USB boots fine... enter the Clover (or the CHameleon)... boot with instalation... and after recognize my hard drives... it stop in these lines above... a Let it about 1h and no changes, it try every 10s with other pid number and no changes

Spoiler

AXksXXi.jpg

I Tried change some thingsm for exemple, change the SMBIOS to iMac 12.2 (I use this in my actual Sierra)... and tried to boot with all stock setting on bios (with the changes to make Hackintosh work, of course) and nothing... tried to boot with my actual Clover, and no luck again... tried USB 2.0 and 3.0, nothing changed... to be shure I'm boot in to the older USB with Sierra, and everything boots correctly

So... any tips to me?

My Specs are:

Asrock Z77 Extreme 4

i5 3550k

16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3

HD for windows and data

SSD Sandisk X110 128gb with actual Sierra

GTX660

Thanks and sorry for any mistake typed :)

it's only support GUID partitions,perhaps ur is MBR

28 minutes ago, Park Yoon Ji said:

it's only support GUID partitions,perhaps ur is MBR

Actualy no, my SSD is alredy in GUID

Uwl6Iyi.png

For test purpose I unpluged my HDD (this yes is in MBR)... and nothing changed :(

That's because you have a discrete graphics chipset, If possible disable Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000 from BIOS, or Remove Graphics card & try installing, This issue can not be fixed in current situation because VESA Display is not enabled for discrete graphics chipsets in High Sierra

7 hours ago, Niresh said:

That's because you have a discrete graphics chipset, If possible disable Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000 from BIOS, or Remove Graphics card & try installing, This issue can not be fixed in current situation because VESA Display is not enabled for discrete graphics chipsets in High Sierra

Thank you so much! :D

After some time digging to found how properly disable yhe integrated graphic, i found the option "Multi monitor support", and only have to desable it with the primary PCIE graphics set to enable

Now it boots fine! :D

I'm now making a new backup time machine to migrate to High Sierra... thank you again for this incredible work Niresh :D

EDIT.: Everything is great! Faster than ever here! :D Thanks again :D:D

eaU8kpy.png

Edited by LeBaldi
Insert image
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LeBaldi said:

After some time digging to found how properly disable yhe integrated graphic, i found the option "Multi monitor support", and only have to desable it with the primary PCIE graphics set to enable

Please, point where you find this option? It looks I have simile problem, but no success to solve it.

1 hour ago, ran000 said:

Please, point where you find this option? It looks I have simile problem, but no success to solve it.

In my case, its on North bridge options... in the I can choose what is my primary graphic (set to PCI Express)... and below I have this option of Multi monitor... was in AUTO and now changed to Disable. In your case can be on other option, so search for where you can select the primary card, probably you will find some options about the igpu (i found something about the Memory Size too, have to leave at AUTO, if set some number, the igpu still runing)

If my answer helped you please mark it as Best Answer

On 12/23/2017 at 2:34 PM, Niresh said:

I have an Intel i7 6300 and GTX 1060.

How do I disable one of the graphics cards if there is no option in the bios?

Any help would be appreciated.

Msi Gp62MVR 6RF laptop.

Basically, you can't install because of discrete graphics, wait for Next release by HackintoshZone.com or Try Sierra (Not High Sierra)