Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
Info - success - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
ran000

Info - success

Only for report:

1) My Sierra Hackintosh installation from a box notebook - no root device with High Sierra Hackintosh Installation USB

2) My other desktop PC, which was successfully done Sierra installation some time ago with some boot options - boot from High Sierra Hackintosh Installation USB but does not see hard disk for installation

Alexandre

1: Try to boot with Chameleon in legacy mode, Keep pressing number 2 to boot chameleon or Number 6 to boot clover, Use Kernel flag USBBusFix=Yes

2)  Set SATA as AHCI in BIOS

After some investigation I have success with Hackintosh High Sierra installation, which change old Hackintosh Sierra at my:

MSI GS60/Proc:i7-4710HQ/Mem:16G/Video:Nvidia GTX870M+IntelHD 4600/Drive:1000G HD + 256G SSD(raid)

Thank to Niresh for:       1: Try to boot with Chameleon in legacy mode,        I can boot from Install USB only in legacy mode, no success with any attempt to boot Install USB with Clover/UEFI

Thank to LeBaldi for:      I can choose what is my primary graphic (set to PCI Express)... and below I have this option of Multi monitor... was in AUTO and now changed to Disable.    I can boot only when I set as primary video card IntelHD 4600, but not Nvidia GTX870M. In my BIOS I have only such option.

Additional remark:          I did not see my Hard Drive in installation Disk Utility Menu until I have switched SATA mode  from RAID to AHCI,  after installation I have switched SATA mode to RAID back.  Unfortunately I could not find any kext for my SSD RAID, so I can work only with HD.

Could not update ( Combo Update 10.13.2 ) now. During update reboot ( original system was booted by Clover ) I get same picture as I have booting Install USB by Clover.  Any suggestion about updating, please.

Were you able to update to 10.13.1?

I was able to update to .2 only once, then after it didn't work.

@Niresh 

Do I have to make any BIOS setup  in order to boot from Chameleon from the USB drive? I enabled legacy mode on my UEFI settings, but when I try to boot from the USB, I only get a black screen.

Also, do I have to install another bootloader into an USB drive or the file you provided already has them both?

1 hour ago, saviopts said:

@Niresh 

Do I have to make any BIOS setup  in order to boot from Chameleon from the USB drive? I enabled legacy mode on my UEFI settings, but when I try to boot from the USB, I only get a black screen.

Also, do I have to install another bootloader into an USB drive or the file you provided already has them both?

Install USB has both ( Clover and Chameleon ) bootloader. Please, select correct boot-device in Legacy mode.

Managed to get the Chameleon bootloader working, but it also crashes in the middle of the boot. I get the following screen. Tried several flags (GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes nv-disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1, to no avail.

IMG_20180106_195557673.jpg