Gester1989

HP Elitebook 8470w with AMD FirePro M2000

Hello, I installed macOS High Sierra 10.13 on my Windows laptop. I installed them so I could dual boot them. It took me 2 day's to perfectionize the macOS because of the .kext files. All the Kext files went good except for graphic and Synaptics. If I install Synaptics, I can move the mouse but it zooms in and it gets stuck back into the corners. So I only installed Generic Touch Pad driver and that works fine. 

Anyhow I thought everything was perfect until I opened Safari yesterday which came with glitches it stutters when scrolling. It's something like this https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=graphic+glitches+hackintosh only worse. I searched a lot but I found nothing on AMD drivers for my laptop. I really like this macOS, and I want it to be perfect. Is that possible? Maybe with another macOS type/version? O'yeah, when I log in, the vertical lines appear as in the youtube video is that normal or is that because I don't have an graphic driver installed? I really hope on some positive answers, and I thank everyone for his time to read and react on this. Thank you

Hi Gester, I know old post, but i have the same model. Is everything still working?  What post install steps did you take?  where you able to get the video working good?    

I tried installing couple times, but the cant find the correct drivers. Not sure how to use the kext.