Sign in to follow this  
xylos

Is there a Niresh Sierra 10.12.4 (or higher) out there? USB trouble after updatwe, cause of GTX1080Ti

Is there a Niresh Sierra 10.12.4 (or higher) out there? USB trouble after updatwe, cause of GTX1080Ti

Hello!

Yesterday I got a GTX1080Ti and of course I want to use it with Niresh Sierra on a HP Z800.
I thought cool, cause the Z800 is that close to a Macpro 5.1 that it is possible just to use Chameleon instead of clover.
Well that worked perfect, so far - but there is the fight with the Nividia webdriver, cause for Pascal it needs - at least 10.12.4 or higher.
The pretty cool "Niresh Sierra / macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Installer by Hackintosh Zone" is based on version 10.12.3.

So i thought, no trouble give it an update - moveing to 10.12.6 via MAC update.
hmmm and now it happend.... the whole USB-Thing is dying at booting, so no chance to log in - cause no mouse or keyboard is working ....
grml... i had a search and found a blog, where is written that i should delete the AppleHPET.kext ..... but how without any access?

Not so good... so i had a look for a different Version... but with that i had to use clover....
You get the image?
Do you have please an advise for me?
Cheers!