Sign in to follow this  
Simon Simon

Hackintosh after 10.12.05 Update (Intel/NVIDIA)

Hackintosh after 10.12.05 Update (Intel/NVIDIA)

I had some problems after the update so I tell you how to solve the issues:

Black Screen (no signal):

There is a problem with the Nvidia Web Driver. First try to boot without the nvidia driver. Just go to Options > GPU Injection and remove the tick from Nvidia Web Driver and boot. Uninstall the Web Driver -reboot- and Install the new Version 378.15.10.05f01

If you still get a black screen boot a live cd or windows and remove the NVDA.... Folders from System/Library/Extensions and try again to boot. Uninstall the Web Driver -reboot- and Install the new Version 378.15.10.05f01 (If you open the nvidia driver manager to uninstall the driver NVIDIA asked me to install an update - ignore that and uninstall the driver, because the update wont work)

Error 8 / Volume could not be verified completely / fsck_hfs errors / Invalid node structure:

Boot from sierra installation usb and try to repair with disk utility - reboot

-> If that does not work reboot and boot again from sierra installation usb > open terminal > /sbin/fsck_hfs -yprd /dev/disk0s0  (replace 0 with the right number - you can find it in the disk utility)  - > the process takes 5-10min