Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
By accessing the website at https://www.hackintoshzone.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hackintosh Zone's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hackintosh Zone's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hackintosh Zone at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Hackintosh Zone's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Hackintosh Zone makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Hackintosh Zone does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hackintosh Zone or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hackintosh Zone's website, even if Hackintosh Zone or a Hackintosh Zone authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Hackintosh Zone's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hackintosh Zone does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Hackintosh Zone may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Hackintosh Zone does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Hackintosh Zone has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hackintosh Zone of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Hackintosh Zone may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Visitor acknowledges the website derives income from advertising revenue and consents to view advertising in exchange for use of website.
- Visitor agrees that use of an adblocker is outside of acceptable use as defined by these terms and conditions.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum board.
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. The forum language is English only (Few are exceptional)! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
6. Please be considerate in a language you use on the forum. Swearing will not cause a ban but do not swear unnecessarily.
7. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. (porn, spam)
8. We do not tolerate racism. This is a place for everyone.
9. All who report a file as broken which is downloadable and unzipable will receive a ban. The reason is that the most members are just too lazy to read the instructions and then report the download as broken because they can't get it to work.
I think these rules are clear and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.