How I check if this modified BIOS works?
I have Clover and it generate SSDT.
I uncheck every thing on SSDT section and I just Drop OEM by this option system working but if I uncheck drop OEM then ApplePowerManagemant error Panic.
I meant all the patches you applied just list their name I can find and patch mine.
For Audio I use clover method and its works fine.
I applied these patches by MaciASL
1. Fix _PLD Buffer/Package Error
2. Fix *pnp/pnp lower case Error
3. Rename GFX0 to IGPU
4. Brightness fix (HD3000/HD4000)
5. 6-series USB (for internal wake)
6. IRQ Fix
7. RTC Fix
8. HPET Fix
I need yours what you patched?
How I check powermanagement? I did'nt use AppleCPUPowerManagement.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext before this. "RehabMan" says that Clover patch CPUpowermanagement on the fly so I don't know how to check it?
1. Can you tell what is working what is not?
2. Can I use your DSDT?
I have my own but I can't tweak it (i'm not good with coding thins or don't know which patch I can use).
I'm using Clover Boot-loader + my own SSDT&DSDT.
3. Can I flash my bios with this one? I already have unlocked bios but not completely unlocked.
I used this BIOS from here ??
1. Main-board : ASUSTeK Computer Inc. K53SV
2. Chipset : Intel HM65
3. Processor : Intel Core i7 2670QM @ 2200 MHz (max : 3100)
4. Physical Memory : 8192 MB (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM )
5. Video Card : Intel® HD Graphics 3000
Microphone not work for me Any help
This Smart battery manager not work too (for me)
Intel HD3000 works out of the box why bother to install this kext for hd3000???
My model is little different
RAM: 8GB DDR3 13333
Wi-Fi: I replace the Card