- Advertisement -
Files posted by mariano30790
MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 7.3 for OS X Yosemite. In addition to Chimera 4.1.0, this version contains updated boot options, kexts and fixes specifically for OS X 10.10.3.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and atMultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast athttp://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Universal -> VoodooHDA v2.8.6
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Universal -> VoodooHDA v2.8.7
- Renamed Drivers -> Disk -> TRIM Enabler -> 10.10.x TRIM Patch to 10.10.0 - 10.10.2 TRIM Patch
- Added Drivers -> Disk -> TRIM Enabler -> 10.10.3 TRIM Patch
- Updated description for PS/2 Keyboard/Mice and Trackpads to note that is is mainly for laptops.
- Updated Chimera to v4.1.0
- Updated AppleHDA to 10.10.3 versions
- Updated Drivers -> Disk -> Intel Generic AHCI SATA to include additional device IDs.
- Added PS/2 Keyboard/Mice daemon
- Fixed install permissions for PS/2 Keyboard/Mice and Trackpads
- Fixed install permissions for all previous versions of VoodooHDA
- Fixed install permissions for Drivers -> Misc -> VoodooTSCSync -> 8 Core
If you have http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast-bug-reports/ or http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast-feature-requests/, please let us know in the http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast/ section of the forum. Enjoy!
Chimera has been updated to version 4.1 with support for Broadwell CPUs and Integrated graphics. Chimera is recommended for all users, and will be included by default in the next MultiBeast and UniBeast releases.
Chimera v4.1 Changes:
Based on Chameleon 2.2 r2421
Includes all Chimera 4.0.1 enhancements
Added Broadwell CPU support
Added Broadwell Integrated graphics support for Intel HD 5300, 5500, 6000
Chimera is an official branch of the Chameleon
open-source bootloader project.