Download TermsYour file is ready for download. Before downloading, you must agree to the following terms:
This download is provided "as is" without warranties or insurance of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of this tool is with you. Should the tool prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
If hackintosh zone helped you, please consider a contribution to support further development by clicking here
About This File
MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 7.3 for OS X Yosemite. In addition to Chimera 4.1.0, this version contains updated boot options, kexts and fixes specifically for OS X 10.10.3.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and atMultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast athttp://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Universal -> VoodooHDA v2.8.6
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Universal -> VoodooHDA v2.8.7
- Renamed Drivers -> Disk -> TRIM Enabler -> 10.10.x TRIM Patch to 10.10.0 - 10.10.2 TRIM Patch
- Added Drivers -> Disk -> TRIM Enabler -> 10.10.3 TRIM Patch
- Updated description for PS/2 Keyboard/Mice and Trackpads to note that is is mainly for laptops.
- Updated Chimera to v4.1.0
- Updated AppleHDA to 10.10.3 versions
- Updated Drivers -> Disk -> Intel Generic AHCI SATA to include additional device IDs.
- Added PS/2 Keyboard/Mice daemon
- Fixed install permissions for PS/2 Keyboard/Mice and Trackpads
- Fixed install permissions for all previous versions of VoodooHDA
- Fixed install permissions for Drivers -> Misc -> VoodooTSCSync -> 8 Core
If you have http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast-bug-reports/ or http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast-feature-requests/, please let us know in the http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast/ section of the forum. Enjoy!