About This File
Intel Ethernet driver many bugs and long time not Upgrade
This Driver Fixed Many Bugs.
RealtekR1000SL writed by Chuck Fry (Works in NASA), since 2009 was initially written.
Lnx2Mac's Realtek Ethernet was written on the basis of RealtekR1000SL
Disable debug (not write log packet activity on HDD), Network Perfomace very good
RealtekR1000SL updated on 02.29.2012 , Source code (commit 2cc9f6e27b) = https://github.com/p.../RealtekR1000SL
Source code = RealtekR1000SL_src_25.04.2013.zip
Support OS X:
- 10.6 Snow Leopard
- 10.7 Lion
- 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 10.9 Mavericks (Code name: Cabernet)
- 10.10 Coming soon... (Code name: Syrah)
- Tested on 8112L (Asus P7P55D LE)
- and Other RTL*
- [Corrected] Mistake with warm boot after Windows. Thanks for Mieze, dmazar, rehabman.
- [Fix] Link Speed = 0 Resolved!
- [updated part] Support RTL 8105/RTL8136
- This kext is compiled under SL, XCode 3.2.5.
- For use in ML I'll check little later. EDITED: I checked, it works in ML 10.8.3. Support XCode 5.0.1
What's New in Version 3.0.4 (See full changelog)
- - RTL8168E,F/8111E,F.It works
- - Corrected a mistake with warm boot after Windows. Thanks for Mieze, dmazar, rehabman.
- - Updated part for RTL 8105/RTL8136
- This kext is compiled under SL, XCode 3.2.5. For use in ML I'll check little later. EDITED: I checked, it works in ML 10.8.3.