About This File
Kext wizard is a simple but efficient application to Install KEXTS. In macOS KEXTS are known as Kernel Extensions which are similar to drivers in windows.
Features of Kext Wizard.
- Installs Kexts to /System/Library/Extensions or /Extra/Extensions (Chameleon Bootloader).
- It can pack Kexts into mkext and extract mkext into Kexts.
- Shows loaded kernel extensions so you can check if a kext is loaded or not.
- Shows information about kexts and you can use it to check if the kext is 32bit of 64bit.
- Repair Permissions of kexts path /S/L/E (/System/Library/Extensions) & /E/E (/Extra/Extensions).
- Repair Disk Permissions (Only on supported macOS)
- Rebuild Kexts