iTools is a free alternative to iTunes. It is a simple and complete solution to manage your iPad, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
If you have gone through the iTunes steps, you will not be disoriented with iTools. The software incorporates the main features of iTunes. The style is similar with a menu bar on the left.
With iTools, you can access the entire filesystem of your iDevice from your PC without having to bog down your system with iTunes. The software allows you to manage your media library and sync music, video and photos with your Apple device. iBooks is also supported.
With the iTools app installed, managing your device Apple is a nothing more than a breeze. You can uninstall or make backups of your applications in one click and check for available updates.
Among the other features of iTools is the ability to manage and edit all the content of your contacts, messages, notes, calendar and call history
What's New in Version Beta 0113
- 1. Support iOS 7 Jailbreak devices;
- 2. File System add the jailbreak common directory;
- 3. File System add the "Go To" quickly locate;
- 4. Optimize the interface to add operation button;
- 5. Fixed iPhone applications can't be installed to iPad;
- 6. Fixed reading PDF ebooks crash sometimes.