Niresh High Sierra with AMD & Intel Support
Install macOS High Sierra on PC with this installer which doesn't need access to a mac; You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac.
High Sierra Zone is the easiest way to Install High Sierra on PC; You can create a bootable High Sierra USB without a Mac.
Read everything from High Sierra Hackintosh Guide before starting any procedures/steps.
Use Transmission to download Hackintosh High Sierra
Features of High Sierra Zone:
- NO MBR Support, Only GUID Partitions will be able to Install (MBR can be patched manually, Read guide)
- Fix for "move Nvidia.pkg", "move ATI.pkg", "move Intel.pkg" issues
- Removed unnecessary packages from Customize section
- Trying to implement a fix for users stuck in language chooser menu
- APFS will be supported but not recommended for Hackintosh.
- Clover UEFI is the default bootloader (of course Chameleon & Clover bootloaders will be included too)
- Kexts and scripts are tweaked, with some bug fixes with Installer.
- Removed most of the bloatware found in the distro, only a few apps will be leftover you can keep it or delete it.
- Safari Bookmarks are unchanged.
- Dock icons will not be modified
- AMD support (Beta only)
- Audio, Network Kexts will not be auto-installed, You have to select them from Customize Section.